One of the things that people have been telling us at Leading Sheep is that there is a shortage of trappers and when they want a trapper they can’t find one. So we have compiled a list of trappers that we know of (and others have told us about) whom are willing to work in Queensland. This list is by no means comprehensive – so if you know of anyone who should be on this list then please get them to contact us.
Before contacting any of the trappers on this list here are a few things for you to consider:
- Does the trapper have their own insurances – particularly public liability and personal accident?
- What experience do they have?
- Have they participated in any training or have any accreditation?
- Can they provide any references, particularly local ones, that you could contact to check their credentials?
Leading Sheep also has a range of predator control resources on their website including:
- recorded webinars – 1080 baiting techniques, electric fencing, guard animals & feral pigs
- case studies and fact sheets – exclusion fencing & donkeys as guard animals
- eBooks – tracks and traps
Project Manager, Leading Sheep
Ph: 07 4654 4220