Managing for More Lambs Forum and Dinner
Oct 12, 2016 Paroo Shire Hall - Main Auditorium/Supper Room , Cunnamulla Q 4490
The "One Stop Shop" for new and beneficial sheep technology - sheep handlers, auto-drafters, drones, electronic identification, spatial imagery and livestock management software.
A combination of presentations and working demonstrations throughout the day!
Available Spaces: Unlimited
Main Auditorium of the Paroo Shire Hall
Light afternoon tea provided.
Cost is $20 per business
Presenter: Dr Jason Trompf, sheep farmer and nutrition and lamb survival consultant
- How can sheep producers in south west Queensland improve lamb survival and get better returns
- benefits of scanning ewes and how to get the most out of it
- how can supplementary feeding be practical and cost effective exercise on large properties?
- spike feeding ewes.
- a timeline of what to do and when
- Updates on new work/research relating to lamb survival
- Practical activities and take home resources
Drinks from 5.30pm followed by a sit down three course meal
Supper Room of the Paroo Shire Hall
With guest speaker Billy Moore, sporting legend and small business entrepreneur.
The dinner is free - subsidised by the Paroo Shire Council and Community Drought Support funding
Arrangements for Billy Moore were made through "Celebrity Speakers - www.celebrityspeakers.com.au".
Paroo Shire Hall - Main Auditorium/Supper Room