Here are some timely tips about nutrition and worms for the spring and summer of 2011. Key points covered include:
- feed your ewes prior to lambing and during lactation
- ram preparation before joining is critical – feed 2 months prior to joining
- do a NIRS test on your pasture
- make sure you check for worms
- ensure the drench you are using is effective.
Click here to view the full PDF for your timely tips
(Hint: Right click and press on “Save Target As” if you wish to download the file to your computer)